Catalog: 2. ADD A LICENSE - PRE LICENSE INSURANCE
Add A License: Don't Read, Watch Video
Don't be left behind in this market. Our 'Add A License' courses gives you more selling power with less study time.
When you have an active California insurance license, complete any of the pre-license OnDemand video classes in this catalog to add that license type.
1. Add a license (If you have an active California insurance license), complete a 20 or 40-hour pre-license course from the license types below. (Why? You aren't required to repeat the '12 hours of Codes and Ethics' when you have an active California insurance license)
NOTE: If you don't have an acitve California insurance license please go to our 'Get A License' section by clicking here.
2. No fingerprints or background check requirements when adding a license.
3. Exam fees apply when scheduling your test date.
Schedule Online: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0010-producer-online-services/0100-flash/Application-Process.cfm
4. State license fees apply when getting a license.
Apply online: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0200-prod-licensing/0100-applicant-info/0800-exam-info/schedule-exam
5. Renew a License: Printed Books or Online Open-Book Format
Our courses make renewing your license easy and fast, printed books or online open-book format, choose the class type you love.
-Unlimited quiz tries, 3 quiz questions per credit hour, Open-book format on PDF courses, No timers, How-to video, Instant Certificate of Completion online, Credits reported to the California Department of Insurance next business day - you always get credit the date you pass.
Our flexible OnDemand video classes, practice questions, and books cover multiple learning styles, specifically designed to help you pass your state exam. Through our training, you can choose to access videos (required for a certificate), practice questions, and instruction on the information you need to pass the state exam.
We guarantee you will pass your licensing exam on the first attempt with our study criteria. If you do not pass the licensing exam after scoring 95% on all the exam practice topics and completing the video certificate courses within the first 60 days, we will extend all your online study for an additional 30 days. A copy of the licensing exam results must be provided.
Select below to Add A License
Click on the type of license below that you want to add to your active license.